Pupils (72) COVID

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-2005.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-2005.html?m=1

.

John : Have a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/take-look_0805870548.html?m=1  . At that time, Kelvin publish a misleading news ,"Willis sexually abuse a woman. ". Why?

Me: Kelvin didn't want the readers know that Willis is a student learning how to hack the banking system. 

John :  God. Such news is a waste of the precious time of the readers.  It's gotta be deleted.  

Me: The charges of sexual abuse is to "Mislead" the public.

John: Yes, however,  the charges of sexual abuse is not always to mislead the public.

Me: Can you give me an example ?

John: For sure. UnZui is my neighbour. One day, I saw him in the avenue. I chat with him for a while. He rely on social welfare.  Guess what happen ?

___

.

Kelvin : See this camera.  It hack the satellite of America. Through it,  do you see that John is chatting with a man at the avenue.  He's Unzui. 

Mr. Yong (a social welfare personnel): So what ?

Kelvin : You make fun of UnZui. You say to Unzui, "Your welfare must be cut cause you sexually abuse your daughter.". 

Mr. Yong: Unzui isn't a public figure.  Nor is Unzui your student.  I saying to Unzui, "You sexually abuse your daughter. " is meaningless. Why?  Such charges couldn't effect in misleading the public.

Kelvin : You make fun of Unzui. 

Mr. Yong: I don't wanna do that. 

Kelvin : You are students.  You are learning how to hack the satellite. You must listen to your teacher.  You go to do it.

__

Bradley : Is Unzui Kelvin's students ?

Miuson : No,

Bradley : Is Unzui a public figure ?

Miuson : No,

Bradley : Why did Kelvin ask Mr. Yong say to Unzui, "You sexually abuse your daughter. "?

Miuson : They make fun of Unzui.

Bradley : Kill them. 

Miuson : Please. 

Bradley : Kill them. 

Miuson : Any Alternative ?

Bradley : Alternative ? You ask them to kill people.  Stop hacking the satellite anymore. 

___

Miuson : Bradley said,"Ask Kelvin and Mr. Yong to kill people.  Else,  Kelvin and Mr. Yong gonna get killed by Bradley. ".

Kelvin : Hey ! Guy. Me and Mr. Yong are hackers.  We're not killer.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson: Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you're us, you couldn't calm down.  I repeat again.  We are hackers.  We aren't killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : I used the poison (COVID ) to kill 7 millions people .  Why? I already represented you guys to kill people.  I exempted you guys from the duty of killing people. I protect you guys.  You guys are idiot.