Sequential (173) binding

 https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnchihau.html?m=1
.

.
.
John : Take a look.  https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/search?q=Wifi&m=1. It's about short-distance Wifi.  You might read them first.
.
Me: Ok.
.
John: Take a look at it. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/blog-post_16.html?m=1 . It said, " RC Network create the phase of an imput.".
.
Me: Ok.
.
John: See the Picture above.  PH = phase.  I use RC network to  split the transmission into 3 route.  
.
Me: Ok.
.
John: Can I say, "T1, T2, T3 are 3 independent transmitters" ?
.
Me: Take a look.  They fit into the condition of 
.
1) Different phases.
.
2) Not a frequency mixer.
.
3) Orthogonal.
.
Me: Why can't I say t1,t2,t3 are 3 independent transmitters ? Yes, I can say that.
.
John: Take a look. 
.
1) In short distance communication,  transmitter is absolutely independent. For example,  WIFI,  Blue Tooth.
.
2) In long distance communication, transmitter can be independent or dependent. For example GPS.
.
Me: In another words,  the longer the distance of transmission, the more dependent the transmission is.
.
John: Yes, I give you guys an example.  I scan the network operator.  I have the following response, 
.
1) Munich Tel (signal weak) <-- independent. 
.
2) Berlin 333 (signal average) <-- independent. 
.
3) Euro Star (signal strong) <-- dependent.