Pupils (70) America aircrash
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look.html?m=1
.
1) I show off my capabilities in front of 1,000 incapable people, I let those "Shits" people be jealous of my capabilities. I feel arrogant.
.
John : Would I show off in front of 1 person and then I let him be jealous of my capabilities?
Me: No, you wouldn't.
John: Why not?
Me: The more "shits" "people" being jealous of my capabilities, the more arrogant I feel.
John: So, if I do 1 thing in front of 1 person, what do I mean ?
Me: You mean to teach him how to hack an airplane.
John : Good. Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Airways_Flight_1549 . This aircrash was created by Miuson, however, nobody died.
Me: Why did nobody die?
John: I assume that. Jackson is Miuson's students. Jackson is a pilot. Karlsson is an officials of federal transportation.
.
Miuson : Tomorrow, I'm gonna hack Airways flight 154 and let it land down on a river.
Jackson (a pilot) : Exactly on the river.
Miuson : Why not?
Karlsson: Nobody die?
Miuson : No,
Jackson : Your hacking techniques is so high.
Miuson : You guys learn.
Karlsson : Yes,.
____
Bradley : Kill the students, e.g . , Karlsson and Jackson.
Bradley : They are incapable people. I show off in front of those shits people. I let those shits people be jealous.
Bradley : Shits people ?
.
Miuson : Why not? I won't teach them.
.
Bradley: Bullshits. Nobody would only show off in front of 2 persons and then say, " I feel arrogant. ". You would only show off in front of 1,000 shits people and then, you say, "I let those 1,000 shits people be jealous. ". Now, only Karlsson and Jackson know what you are doing. You mean to teach them how to hack an aeroplane. So, Kill them.
Miuson: Please.
Bradley : Kill them.
Miuson : Any alternative?
Bradley : Alternative? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
.
John: Guess what happen? Take a look.
1) February, 12, 2009 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colgan_Air_Flight_3407. An aircrash in New York (50 people died)
2) June, 22, 2009. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2009_Washington_Metro_train_collision. A rail crash in Washington (9 people died)
.
____
.
John : Why did you kill those 59 persons ?They are innocent.
Miuson: Bradley said, " Tell your students to kill people. ".
John : Students mean Jackson and Karlsson, not you.
Miuson : I represent my students to kill people.
John : If you represent your students to kill people, you exempt your students from killing people. You protect them.
Miuson : I exempt them from killing people. I protect them. So what ?
John : If you represent your students to kill people, you gotta let them know.
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.