Pupils (69) m Airplanes collision (India)

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/john-2004-youtube-is-online.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/john-2004-youtube-is-online.html?m=1

.

John : Take a look. January 1996 – Tensions with Pakistan rise sharply and there is an exchange of mortar and machine-gun fire across the Line of Control in Kashmir . In fact, this news is misleading. 

Me: Who did publish it?

John: Kelvin. 

Me: Why?

John: I only assume that.  Akshay is Kelvin's students.  Kelvin is Miuson's students. 

Me: Who is Akshay ?

John: Probably,  Akshay is a military personnels of India.

___

Kelvin : During this lesson,  I show you guys how to hack the satellite.

Akshay: Thanks . Teacher.

Kelvin: Take a look at this camera.  It hack the satellite of America.

Akshay: Oh! It's amazing. 

.

_______

.

Kelvin:  Through it,  don't you see the lawn at the border between Pakistan and India ?

Akshay : Yes, it's vety meticulous.

Kelvin : Tomorrow,  you give a phone-call to Ali, a  Pakistan army's representative.  You say to Ali in a manner of irony, "Don't try to trespass the border.  Everything is monitored by me.".

Akshay: I come to learn how to hack the satellite only. I don't wanna ironize Ali.

Kelvin : Aren't you a student ? Don't you listen to your teacher ?

Akshay : I'm a student.  I listen to my teacher. 

Kelvin : Good . Go to ironize Ali.

Akshay : Are you sure ?

Kelvin: I'm pretty sure. 

______

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Akshay. Stop hacking the satellite. 

Miuson : They are naive student. They Learn nothing from me. 

Bradley : You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  Kill them.

Miuson : Please. Any alternative ?

Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people. Stop hacking the satellite anymore. 

____

John : Miuson has a habit.  When Miuson on behalf of his dearest students kill people,  he's customed to killing the people of the same country or same province. 

Me: It's true. 

John: Take a look. Miuson killed 340 passengers during the collision of the airplanes of Saudi Arabia and Kazakhstan. 90 % of the victims are from India.  Why?

Me: Pretty Simple. Cause,  Akshay come from India.

__

John : Why did you kill those people ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. ".

John : The Students mean "Kelvin" and "Akshay",  not you .

Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people. 

John : If you on behalf of them kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them. So what ?

John : If you represent them to kill people,  you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.