Pupils (93) COVID

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/bradley-gun-shooting-in-turkey-night.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/bradley-gun-shooting-in-turkey-night.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/08/plug-off-cable.html?m=1  . The matter isn't over yet. 

____

.

Kelvin: You've done a great job.

Mr. Biao: Thanks. Professor.  Except learning how to hack the satellite,  I greedily wanna learn how to hack a Wi-Fi  Modem. 

Kelvin: What a curious student. Tomorrow,  I will use the Wi-Fi modem of this convenience store as an example.  I will show you how to hack it. So, tomorrow,  you come here again. 

Mr. Biao: Deal. 

____________________

.

Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Biao. 

Miuson : They are naive students. 

Bradley : You love naive students. It is your own business. I hate them.

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley : Alternative ? You ask them to kill people.

___

.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Mr. Biao to kill people. ".

Kelvin : Hey! Guy.  We're  hackers. We are not killers. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers.  We're not killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson : I used the poison (COVID) to kill 7 millions people. Why?  I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Biao,  to kill people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.".