Pupils (92) m COVID (Istanbul gun shooting)
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnchihau_01674572457.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnchihau_01674572457.html?m=1
.
John: Take a look. A gun-shooting in a night club of Istanbul, Turkey, killing 40 people. I assume that. The Culprit is called "Mahdi". Mahdi isn't a citizen of Istanbul.
Me: Ok.
John: I assume that. Yasser live in Istanbul. Yasser is Miuson's students. 1 month before the gun shooting. Guess what happen ?
____
.
Miuson: Mahdi need to kill people. Mahdi isn't the Citizens of Istanbul. Mahdi needs to stay in Istanbul for couple weeks. You're living in Istanbul. I want him to stay in your home for couple weeks. Is that Ok?
Yasser: Yes,.
___
.
John: Take a look. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/07/httpskamchihau_7.html?m=1 . 1 month before Eddy make fun of "Ah Hing". Guess what happen ?
.
Kelvin: Eddy need to make fun of "Ah Hing". Eddy isn't living in the district of "Ah Hing". Eddy needs to stay in district of "Ah Hing" for couple weeks. You're living in the district of "Ah Hing". I want Eddy to stay in your home for couple weeks. Is that Ok?
Mr. Chan (1 of Kelvin's students): It's different. Mahdi kill people. So, Mahdi stay in Yasser's home couple weeks. It's OK. Eddy isn't killing anybody. He only make fun of "Ah Hing". You ask him to fuck off.
Kelvin : Then, don't you want to learn how to hack the satellite ? If Yes, you do what I request.
Mr. Chan: Do you promise that you will teach me too?
Kelvin: Yes,.
.
Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Chan.
Miuson : He only let Eddy stay in his home for couple weeks.
Bradley: Bullshits. He's learning how to hack the satellite as if what Eddy is doing now.
Miuson: I have used the poison (COVID) to kill 7 millions people.
Bradley : What do you mean ?
Miuson: Let them be. I already represented them to kill so many people.
Bradley : No, kill them.
_____
.
Me: Lastly, did Miuson kill Mr. Chan?
John: No, Miuson didn't kill Mr. Chan. Take a look.
1) https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/pupils-aden-gulf-disaster.html?m=1 . [Miuson didn't kill Mr. Chong.]
2) https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-percentage-of-lifting-up-hatred-on.html?m=1 . [Miuson didn't kill Mr. Yip]
3) https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/09/during-flying-sytem-of-oxygen-supplier.html?m=1 . [Miuson didn't kill Miss Yip]
4) https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/09/httpswodewangzhishime_20.html?m=1 [Miuson didn't kill Mr. Lo]