Pupils (31) Speicher Camp

 https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_01869505730.html?m=1

.
.
John: Most massacre is due to military intention (60%).  I can give you an example. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/27-april-2013-free-syrian-army-accuses.html?m=1.
Me: Ok.
.
____
.
John: My mom migrated from Xiao Ping village of China, just for example.
Me: Ok.
John: Guess what happen ?
.
_____
Kelvin: I make fun of John's mom.  I hack the news of Yahoo and add a news there saying that a woman of Xiao Ping village dispute with her husband over the financial issue.
George (a student of Kelvin): Why's that ?
Kelvin: We're intelligence agency. 
__
.
John: In the case of Speicher Camp,  Miuson on behalf of his students kill 1,000 people.  Yet, in my case, Miuson didn't on behalf of his students kill people. 
Me: Why?
John: You ask him yourself. 
___
.
Me: In the case of Speicher Camp,  you on behalf of your students kill 1,000 people.  Yet, in John's case,  you didn't kill people on behalf of your students. 
.
Miuson: The case of Speicher's camp is a military intention.  John's case is for fun.
.
Me: Bullshits.  Haven't you heard Kelvin's saying,  "John's case is a case if intelligence agency. "? .
.
Miuson: Yes, I've heard that. Yet, intelligence agency doesn't have military intention. 
.
___
.
John: I don't encourage anyone to kill people. Yet,  in my case, Miuson didn't on behalf of "any learner" kill people. It's disastrous in the long run. 

Me: Why? 

John: Kelvin would  think wisely , " If it's the case of intelligence agency,  nobody died. It's Terrific. ".. 

Me: Terrific ?

John: Yes, and then. Kelvin keep hacking me. Non stop. 

Me (stunned): Non stop?

John: Yes, and then,  Kelvin keep saying to his students surrounding,  "Hey. Guys. John is an example.  He's surveillanced by me. It's the work of intelligence agency.  You guys come close and observe John Closely.  You guys soliloquize,  'A terrific example.  Thanks.  Professor. ' .".

Me: Thanks. Professor ?

John: Yes, .