Pupils (102) m Asia Financial crisis

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/blog-post_22.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/pupils-20.html?m=1

.

John: See his profile.  .https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Rongji. 

Me: Ok. 

_____

Kelvin: I click a button.  The exchange rate between US and China's dollars will change. 

Zhu RongJi: Oh! It's amazing. 

Kelvin: Do you wanna learn how to make it ?

Mr. Zhu: Why not?

Kelvin: Tomorrow,  you announce, "I'm a money econmists.".

Mr. Zhu: It's hacking not money economy. 

Kelvin: If you wanna learn how to make it,  do what I request. 

.

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Zhu RongJi. 

Miuson: They are naive students. 

Bradley: You love naive students.  It's your own business. I'm sick of them.  Kill them.  Stop hacking the system of exchange rate. 

Miuson: Any alternatives ?

Bradley : Alternative ? Yes,  you ask them to kill people.  Stop hacking the system of exchange rate anymore.  

.

John: Guess what happen? Take a look. 

1) (1997)  35 passengers died from an aircrash of Southern  China 

2) (1997) 126 passengers died from a rail crash of Southern China.

John: Miuson killed 160 people in China. 

__

.

John : Why did you kill those people ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell those students to kill people. ".  I follow his instruction.  I dare not disobey. 

John : Instructions and obedience ? The students students mean Kelvin and Mr. Zhu not you. 

Miuson : I represent them to kill people. 

John : If you represent them to kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.  So what ?

John : If you represent them to kill people, you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.