Pupils (53) Morrocco explosion
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/httpsjohnchihau_01342066710.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_0696802489.html?m=1
.
John: Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_01920093938.html?m=1 . It explains the environment of massacre. They are military intention (60%), mass surveillance (10%) and profit making respectively.
Me: Ok.
John: Exactly. I assume that Abdul is a soldier of Morrocco. 2010 is the summit of Arabia Spring. Guess what happen ?
__
.
Miuson: If you wanna witness the "Might" of America's satellite, terrific. I assist you.
.
Abdul (a soldier from Morrocco): How?
.
Miuson: You instigate those idiot "Students" to come out to "riot". We dub it as Arabia Spring.
.
Adbul (Query): Arabia Spring?
.
Miuson: The title is literature. Isn't it ? I instantly hack the satellite. We observe the "rioters" from the sky. I direct you guys how to suppress it.
.
Abdul: Deal.
___
.
John: As you can expect, it's intolerable.
Me: True.
John: Bradley burst out, "Kill those students else they will get killed by me.". In response, to protect his "Dearest" students, Miuson immediately on behalf of his students, e.g., Abdul, kill people .
Me: Did Miuson on behalf of Abdul kill people ?
John: Yes, take a look.
1). An aircrash, killing 80 people.
2) .A cafe explosion, killing 17 people. .
2) . A mosque Collapse, killing 40 people.
John: Miuson killed 137 people in Morocco.
Me: Ok.
.
_____________
.
John: Yet, take a look.
1). https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/httpswodewangzhishime_26.html?m=1 .
2) https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/07/httpswodewangzhishime_26.html?m=1. <-- To know the Physical address of your "cellular phone". You either hack the Cache network or hack the cellular phone itself.
.
John: In my case, Miuson refuse to on behalf of his students, e.g., Kelvin and Mehdi, kill people.
Me: Why ?
John: I don't know why. You ask him.
__
Me: I don't encourage anyone to kill people. Yet, in John's case, you refuse to on behalf of your students kill people. Why?
Miuson: Abdul is a soldier. He has military intention. He carried out a mass surveillance. Yet, in John's case, Mehdi is a civilian.
Me: So what ?
Miuson: A civilian doesn't have any military intention.
Me: Then, why did Kelvin and Mehdi "hack" John ?
Miuson: For fun. If it's for fun, it's not serious. Why should I on behalf of Kelvin and Mehdi kill people ?
Me: You can't think in this way.
__
.
John: In my case, Miuson refuse to on behalf of "any learner" kill people . It's disastrous in the long run.
.
Me: Why?
.
John: Kelvin would think wisely , "Oh! After I hack John, nobody die. Terrific. ". So, Kelvin keep "hacking" me only. Non stop.
.
Me (stunned): Non stop?
.
John: Yes, and then, Kelvin keep saying to his students surrounding, "Hey. Guys. John is an example. He's surveillanced by me. It's educational. You guys come close and observe John Closely. You guys soliloquize, 'A terrific example. Thanks. Professor. ' .".
.
Me: Thanks. Professor ?
.
John: Yes, .