Pupils (50) Multi-Students

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/john-take-look.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/john-take-look.html?m=1

.

John: Miss Ho is the person  in  this  link .  https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/07/httpswodewangzhishime_96.html?m=1. 

__

Kelvin: Next week,  I click a button.  "China's currency" will rise steadily.  Don't miss the chance. 

Miss Ho: So?

Kelvin: So, you immediayely use the Hong Kong dollar to exchange the China dollar. 

Miss Ho: I immediately do that.

Kelvin: Wait a minute. You repeat my words. 

Miss Ho: How do I repeat your words ?

Kelvin: You say, " I love stock market speculation.  ".

____

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Miss Ho. 

Miuson: Miss Ho repeat Kelvin's words. 

Bradley : I don't care.  Kill them. 

Miuson: Any alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative ? You ask them to kill people. 

___

.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Miss Ho to kill people. ".

Kelvin: We're hackers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson: Calm down. 

Kelvin: If you were us, you couldn't calm down. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : Take a look.  https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpskamchihau.html?m=1 . I killed 3000. Why? I warned Bradley,  " I've already on behalf of my students killed people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.  So what?".

Kelvin : However,  Bradley insist, "request Kelvin and Miss Ho to kill people. ".

Miuson: You simply ignore what he said.  That's fine.