Pupils (94) Tanzania ship wreck

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_0647698244.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_0647698244.html?m=1

.

John: Before we start,  you might read it first.//. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_01925768454.html?m=1 //.

Me: Ok. 

John: Usually,  people think, "If the product is high-end,  the buyer and the seller is high-end too.". However,  it's wrong.  Why?

Me: Since nobody except Miuson is able to create an Apple Iphone,  it makes no difference if Miuson ask a high-end Ambassador to sell an Apple Iphone or ask a low-end hawker to sell an Apple Iphone. 

Me: Ok.

John: Nobody except Miuson is able to create an Apple Iphone.  It makes no difference for Miuson to sell an Apple Iphone to a high-end person like Xi-Jinping or a low-end person like Mr. Lau.

Me: Ok.

.

John:  Have a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/pupils-12.html?m=1  . The matter isn't over yet. 

Me: How isn't it over yet ?

John: Just 10 minutes after I  leave this software firm. Guess what happen ?

____

.

Mr. Chan (on the phone): John keeps asking me if I'm a spy or not. I'm smart.  I kept denying. 

Kelvin (on the phone): Smart boy.  Just now, John left the office.

Mr. Chan (on the phone): Yes, I seen him leaving. 

Kelvin (on the phone): "Now", John is smoking outside a convenience store.  He looks perplexed.  

Mr. Chan (on the phone): How do you know ?

Kelvin (on the phone): I hack the satellite.  I peep at John from the sky. 

Mr. Chan (on the phone): Amazing. 

Kelvin (on the phone): You open "your" MSN messenger.  I send you a picture stolen from the satellite. 

Mr. Chan (on the phone ): Ok.

Kelvin (on the phone): Don't forget to tell your colleagues, "Kelvin is an American. ". 

Mr. Chan (on the phone): Ok.

Kelvin (on the phone): And, at the same time, you show to your colleagues this "picture" and let your colleagues see how idiot and perplexed John is

Mr. Chan (on the phone): I've got it

___

.

Me: It's out of my expectations. And, it's absolutely Unimaginable. Mr. Chan is only a manager of a software firm. He's a low-end person. 

John: Yes, Compared with Xi-Jinping,  he is nothing.  Note : Xi-Jinping is the president of China.

Me: However,  hacking the satellite is an extremely high-end product. 

John: Correct. 

Me: Kelvin should promote this product to a high-end person like Xi-Jinping not a low-end person like Mr. Chan. 

John : You are correct. However,  you gotta understand. 

Me: Understand what?

John:  Nobody Except Miuson is able to create an Apple Iphone.  It makes no difference if Miuson sell this Apple Iphone to a high-end person like Xi-Jinping or to a low-end person like Mr. Chan. 

.

___

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Chan and the staff of this software firm. Stop hacking the satellite anymore. 

Kelvin : They are low-end personnels.  They are not Xi-Jinping. 

Bradley : I don't care. Kill them.  

Kelvin: Please. 

Bradley : Kill them. Stop hacking the satellite anymore. 

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Chan and the staff of this software firm are low-end personnels. 

.

Kelvin: That's the only way I save them. 

.

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson : Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/during-years-of-1996.html?m=1  . I killed 900 in Tanzania.  Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch my students,  e.g., Mr. Chan and the staff of this software firm.  They are under my shelter. "