Pupils (95) m Tanzania Ship wreck

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_01739585524.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_01739585524.html?m=1

.

John: In the years of 1996. Many refugees of Rwanda cross the border between Rwanda and Tanzania.  I assume that Juma is the officials of the government of Tanzania. 

___

.

Juma: I can't guarantee that the Rwandans who cross the border are refugees.  If the arm forces of Rwanda pretend to be the refugees.  It's big problem. 

Kelvin: Hack the satellite.  Peep at the land.  Keep the arm forces of Rwanda under surveillance. 

Juma: It's a good idea. 

Kelvin: Let's start.

_______

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Juma.  Stop touching the satellite anymore. 

Miuson : Come on.  They are naive students. 

Bradley : You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.   Kill them. 

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.  Don't touch the satellite anymore. 

.

John: Miuson has a habit.  When he on behalf of his dearest students kill people,  he's customed to killing the people of the same country or same province of his dearest students. 

Me:  It's not a custom. It's a fairness

John: Fairness ?

Me: Yes, Imagine.  Juma is Tanzanian.  Miuson couldn't on behalf of Juma kill the Zambians. Miuson must kill the Tanzanian on behalf of Juma. 

John: Precisely.  Guess  what happen ? Take a look. 900 Tanzanians got killed during a Ship Wreck in the Lake of Victoria of Tanzania .

______

.

John : Why did you kill those civilians ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. ".  I follow his instruction.  I dare not disobey. 

John : Instructions and obedience ? The students mean Kelvin and Juma not you. 

Miuson : I represent them to kill people. 

John : If you represent them to kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I represent them to kill people.  I protect them.  So what ?

John : If you represent them to kill people, you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.