Pupils (99) COVID

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_01976814515.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_01976814515.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look.  https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-kelvin-make-list.html?m=1. Bradley said to Miuson, " Delete the John's close contact list created by Kelvin.  It's shit.  Kill Kelvin.  Random killings. ". On the contrary, to praise Kelvin for creating a "Shits" John's close contact list,  Miuson Pick up 1 person from the "Shits" close contact list of mine to kill.

Me: Miuson is crazy.

__

.

Bradley: Random killings.  

Miuson: 7 millions people die from COVID.  It's random killings. 

Bradley: Why did You Pick up 1 person from the close contact list of John which is created by Kelvin and then you kill him?

Miuson: I praise Kelvin for creating a John's close contact list.

Bradley :  Kill Kelvin.  Delete the "Shits" close contact list of John created by Kelvin.  It's "shit". Stop hacking John anymore.

.

John: Guess what happen ? Bradley pick up another 1 person of my close contact list to kill. 

Me: Which person?

John: Mr. Tsang.  He's my neighbour . He and me are from the same elementary school. After that, Bradley pat on Kelvin's shoulder and encourage him, 

.

Miuson: " You done a great job. ".

Kelvin : Have I?

Miuson: Yes,

Kelvin: You know what?  I do a lots of hacking jobs to create this list.

Miuson : I know that.

Kelvin: The hacking jobs are so tiring. 

Miuson: I know that.

Kelvin:  Yet, Bradley despise me and say, "It's a shits list.".

Miuson : Bradley should "Fuck off".

Kelvin : Yes, he should. 

Miuson: To protest against him, I picked another person from the close contact list of John to kill.

Kelvin: Did you?

Miuson: Yes, I did.

___

.

Me: Actually,  did those things happen during COVID ?

John: No, those things happened even early in the year of 2013. Take a look.  https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/10/httpskamchihau.html?m=1.