Pupils (45) Hawaii fire
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/take-look_0405103988.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-kelvin-make-list.html?m=1
.
John: I instantly give you guys an example of Words-repeat. Take a look.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_One_photo_op_incident . I assume that George is Kelvin's students. George is Obama's party.
__
Kelvin: See. The Camera hack the satellite of America. I click a button. The roof of "Yaty" Mansion is seen by us.
George: Yes,
Kelvin: This picture seems to be taken from a low-flying airplane. Why? The distance of this camera can be adjusted.
George: Just now, you make the distance between Yaty Mansion and the camera very "Short".
Kelvin: Yes, tomorrow, you repeat my words.
George: How?
Kelvin: You fly an airplane lowly in New York. After landing, you immediayely ask the journalists standing by, "Am I legal to fly an airplane lowly and take pictures from the sky?".
.
John: Cause it's a words-repeat not a news report, the society of New York are perplexed. The society of New York is the 3rd party. They aren't Kelvin's students.
.
1) Some of the New Yorker say, "It's illegal to take photos from the sky without the approval in advance. ".
2) Some of the New Yorkers say, "It's dangerous for an airplane to fly lowly. ".
.
John: Yet, no New Yorker say, " George and Obama are learning how to hack the satellite of America. ". Why?
Me: Because, No New Yorker know the ambiguousbess between George/Obama and Kelvin.
.
Note: A genuine and untangled news report should be, "Me (George/Obama) learn how to hack the satellite of America from Kelvin. Is it illegal?"
__
.