Pupils (75) Ukraine aircrash
.
.
John : Take a look.https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/01/have-look_17.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet.
Me: How isn't it over?
John: I assume that. There's a machine gun called AK-47 in the garage of Jones family.
Me: Ok.
____
John: The father of Jones family use this machine gun to "Shoot down" 170 people.
Mr: Ok.
___
John: 3 day later, the son of Jones family use the same gun to "Shoot down" 1 person.
Me: Ok.
___
John: After killing this person, the son looked at the sky and soliloquize, "I use this gun to humiliate 1 person. ". Is it correct?
____
Me: No, it's not. Indeed, this son hasn't humiliate 1 person only. Indeed, this son also humiliate those 170 victims who were killed by his father.
____
.
John: Correct. Couple months after Kelvin showed to Zelensky how to hack the satellite, Kelvin use a software to combine 2 set of videos. The 1st set of videos is me riding bicycles. The 2nd set of videos is a battle field of Russo-Ukraine War.
Me: In another words, it's a video in which you're riding bicycles in the battle field.
John : Yes,. And, then, Kelvin publish the video in the media.
___
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Zelensky.
Miuson : Kelvin humiliate John.
Bradley : He's not only humiliating John. He's also humiliating the victims of the Ukrainians' airplane which was shot down by the missile.
Miuson: Why?
Bradley: Because, from technology's point of view, hacking the satellite is equal to Hacking a missile. Since 170 victims died from the missile, Kelvin also humiliate those 170 victims. So, kill Kelvin and Zelensky.
Miuson: Please.
Bradley : Kill them.
Miuson : Any Alternative ?
Bradley: Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
__
.
Miuson : Bradley said,"Ask Kelvin and Zelensky to kill people. Else, Kelvin and Zelensky gonna get killed by Bradley. ".
.
Kelvin (nervous) : Hey ! Guy. Me and Zelensky are hackers. We're not killer. We don't kill people.
.
Miuson: Calm down. Man.
.
Kelvin (nervous) : If you're us, you couldn't calm down. I repeat again. We are hackers. We aren't killers. We don't kill people.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Miuson : I killed 170 passengers of the Ukraine airplane . Why? I already represented you guys to kill people. I exempted you guys from the duty of killing people. I protect you guys. You guys are idiot.
.
Kelvin : Yet, Bradley ask me and Zelensky to kill people.
.
Miuson : I killed 170 passengers. You can simply ignore what he said.
.
Kelvin : Ignore it? Are you sure ?
.
Miuson : I'm pretty sure.