Pupils (74) COVID
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/kelvin-see.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/kelvin-see.html?m=1
.
John: Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/kelvin-see.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet.
Me: How isn't it over?
.
Kelvin: Miuson said, "I used the poison (COVID) to help you guys to kill 7 millions people. So, you guys should be peace of mind. Be the good hackers.".
Mr. Yui (a police): So?
Kelvin: So, tomorrow, I announce in high profile, "To remotely open the build-in microphone of John's mobile and eavesdrop on him is to Change the frequency. ".
Mr. Yui : You promise to me that you only teach me. If you announce it to the public, you disappoint me.
Kelvin : The whole world share. Don't be stingy.
____
Bradley : I told you to tell Kelvin and Mr. Yui to kill people.
Miuson : I already represented them to use the poison (COVID) to kill 7 millions people.
Bradley : 7 millions people is a death toll globally. What's the death toll in Hong Kong?
Miuson : I Don't know.
Bradley :Check it up and report it to me. Seems that you gotta kill more.
___
.