Pupils (73) COVID

.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/unzui-is-my-neighbour.html?m=1
.
Kelvin (self-esteem): John is example.  He's hacked by me.  It's educational.  See. I click a button.  The mobile phone of John is hacked by me. 
Mr. Yui (the police of HK):  What's it for?
Kelvin: I can remotely open the build-in microphone of his mobile phone and then eavesdrop on.
Mr. Yui: What's the techniques ?
Kelvin: Frequency changing.
Mr. Yui: Frequency changing. 
___
.
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Yui. Stop "hacking" John. 
.
Miuson : The principle of hacking isn't Frequency changing. Therefore,  Mr. Yui isn't a student.  Neither is Kelvin a teacher. 
.
Miuson (angry) : It isn't my business.  Kill them. 
.
Bradley : Please.
.
Bradley (angry) : Kill them.  Can't you hear what I say ?.
.
Miuson (concess) : Ok. Any alternative ?
.
Bradley: Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.  Stop "hacking" John. 
.
___
.
Miuson : Bradley said,"Ask Kelvin and Mr. Yui to kill people.  Else,  Kelvin and Mr. Yui gonna get killed by Bradley. ".
.
Kelvin (nervous) : Hey ! Guy. Me and Mr. Yui are hackers.  We're not killer.  We don't kill people. 
.
Miuson: Calm down.  Man.
.
Kelvin (nervous) : If you're us, you couldn't calm down.  I repeat again.  We are hackers.  We aren't killers.  We don't kill people. 
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
.
Miuson : I used the poison (COVID ) to kill 7 millions people .  Why?  I already represented you guys to kill people.  I exempted you guys from the duty of killing people. I protect you guys.  You guys are idiot. 
.
Kelvin : Yet, Bradley ask me and Mr. Yui to kill people. 
.
Miuson : I killed 7 millions people.  You can simply ignore what he said.
.
Kelvin : Ignore it?  Are you sure ?
.
Miuson : I'm pretty sure.