Pupils (71) COVID
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnchihau.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnchihau.html?m=1
.
Kelvin: I press a button. (((The baud rate of John's computer drop from 2000 per second to 10 per second. ))). The keyboard response of the Computer of John will lag.
Gordon (Microsoft personnel): What's for?
Kelvin (take it for granted) : I insult him.
Gordon : Insult him.
Kelvin: Why not?
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Gordon.
Miuson (ignorant): They insult John.
Bradley (enlighten Miuson up) : Make sure whom are Kelvin and Gordon insulting. They are not insulting John. They are insulting the victims of the aircrash. Why? Hacking a personal computer is equal to Hacking an airplane.
Miuson (ignorant) : No, they are 2 different things.
Bradley (enlighten Miuson up) : What makes you think so?
Miuson : I guess.
Bradley : Don't guess. They are the same. Kill them.
Miuson : Any Alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
____
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "Make sure who are Kelvin and Gordon insulting? ". Bradley said, "Tell Kelvin and Gordon to kill people. ".
Kelvin : Hey ! Man. Me and Gordon are hackers. We are insulting John. We're not killer. We don't kill people.
Miuson : Calm down. Man.
Kelvin: If you're me, you couldn't calm down. Me and Gordon are hacker. We are insulting John. We're not killer. We don't kill people.
Miuson : I used the poison (COVID) to kill 7 millions people . Why ?
Kelvin: I don't know why.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep breath and say,
Miuson : I already on behalf of you guys kill people. I exempt you guys from killing people. I protect you guys. ". You guys are idiot.