Pupils (100) m Canada Aircrash

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_01235101906.html?m=1

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_01235101906.html?m=1

.

John: the fashion of 90S is to hack the bourse, the satellite,  the database of the government, System of Exchange rate,  banking, GPS, telecom, etc.

Me: Ok.

John: I assume that.  Kelvin is Miuson's students.  Kelvin has plenty students from Switzerland,  Canada and France. They speak French.

Me: Ok.

John: Yes, News that believers of Ordre du Temple solaire commit suicide is either fake or non-detailed.

Me: What's true and detailed?

____

.

Bradley : Kill those French Speaking students. 

Miuson : Actually,  Kelvin is from New York. 

Bradley : I know that Kelvin is from New York.  I mean, he teaches those French Speaking students how to hack the bourse, the satellite,  the database of the government, System of Exchange rate,  banking, GPS, telecom,  etc. Therefore,  I ask you to kill those French Speaking students. 

Miuson: Any alternative?

Bradley: Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people. 

John : Take a look.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swissair_Flight_111. Miuson "killed" 215 people.  60% of the victims are Americans, and, the rest of them are Swiss, Canadian and French.  Why? 

Me: Pretty Simple.  Because,  Kelvin is from New York.  

John: Good. Kelvin play a very crucial role in massacre of world trade center subsequently.

__

.

John : Why did you kill those people ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. ".

John : The Students mean "Kelvin" and "those French Speaking students",  not you .

Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people. 

John : If you on behalf of them kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them. So what ?

John : If you represent them to kill people,  you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.