Pupils (96) m Congo aircrash

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/during-years-of-1996.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/during-years-of-1996.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/during-years-of-1996.html?m=1  . The matter isn't over yet. I assume that.  Mabiala is the government officials of Congo.

.

Mabia: Tanzania asylum the Rwandans refugees due to humanity. Does Congo also asylum the Rwandans refugees?

Kelvin: Yes, Congo does that.

Mabiala: Good.  Why do you only teach the Tanzanians how to hack  the America's satellite?

Kelvin: Make sure no Rwanda arm force disguise being refugees. 

Mabiala: Then, you gotta teach me how to hack the satellite too.

Kelvin: Ok. I will teach you too.

Mabia: Good.  When?

Kelvin: Tomorrow.

.

Bradley: Kill those Congo's students,  e.g., Mabiala. Stop hacking the satellite anymore. 

Miuson: They are naive students. 

Bradley: You love naive students.  It's your own business. I'm sick of them.  Kill them.  Stop hacking the satellite anymore. 

Miuson: Any alternatives ?

Bradley : Alternative ? Yes,  you ask them to kill people.  Stop hacking the satellite anymore.  

.

John: Guess what happen? Take a look.  https://www.baaa-acro.com/crash/crash-antonov-32b-kinshasa-298-killed . 300 people got killed. 

__

.

John : Why did you kill those civilians ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell those "Congo's" students to kill people. ".  I follow his instruction.  I dare not disobey. 

John : Instructions and obedience ? The "Congo's" students mean Mabiala not you. 

Miuson : I represent them to kill people. 

John : If you represent them to kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I represent them to kill people.  I protect them.  So what ?

John : If you represent them to kill people, you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.