Pupils (65) Speicher Camp

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/blog-post_26.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/blog-post_26.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look.  https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_0129703758.html?m=1. Mr. Hao is Kelvin's students.  Kelvin is Miuson's students. 

Me: It's a Miuson's College where Miuson is the College's principal while Kelvin is a College's professor. 

John: Yes,. Except Mr. Hao, Kelvin had plenty students too. 

___

.

Kelvin : See. I instruct Dr. Hao to do something.  Dr. Hao follow suit. It's my achievement.  Dr. Hao obey to me.  

Miuson : So, what're you gonna do?

Kelvin: I'm gonna "praise" myself. 

Miuson : How do you praise yourself ?

Kelvin: I'm gonna hack the server of Yahoo News and publish a news like, "The medical personnels of Hong Kong obey to me. ". 

Miuson : Good. 

__

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g.,  Mr. Hao.

Miuson : It's trivial. 

Bradley : It's serious. Kill those students. 

Miuson : Explain to me Why?

Bradley : First,  it's the health department who pay for the salary of Mr. Hao.  It's not Kelvin who pay for the salary of Mr. Hao. Mr. Hao need not obey to Kelvin. 

Miuson : So, what's the 2nd point ?

Bradley : The 2nd point is that it's a private tutorial.  It's not a public lecture.  So, kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Hao.  

.

_____

.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill those students,  e.g., Dr. Hao.".

Kelvin (nervous): Please. You must save Dr. Hao.

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/27-april-2013-free-syrian-army-accuses.html?m=1 . I should have killed Mahdi.  However,  I pretend to misunderstand.  I killed 1,000 cadets of Speicher Camp.  Why?

Kelvin : I have no clue. 

Miuson : I warned Bradley, "Don't touch any students of Miuson's College,  e.g., Mr. Hao. They are under my shelter. ".