Pupils (39) m Speicher Camp killings
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/john-miuson-is-person-in-this-link.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/john-miuson-is-person-in-this-link.html?m=1
.
27 April 2013 – The Free Syrian Army accuses the government of Iraq of conducting an airstrike against its forces in Deir ez-Zor, a town in eastern Syria
.
John : The news above is misleading.
Me: So, what's going on ?
John : Mahdi is a government officials of Iraq. Mahdi is Miuson's students.
__
.
Miuson : Airforce? Piss off.
Mahdi (a member Sarayaal-Salam): Hey! Man. Airforce can carry out airstrike.
Miuson: I click a button. Wherever my drone go, the radar there will malfunction.
Mahdi : And then?
Miuson : And then, the enemy there will get airstrike on by my drone.
Mahdi : You are correct.
Miuson : Airforce? Piss off.
Mahdi : Drone ! Marvellous.
___
.
Bradley : Kill those trainees, e.g., Mahdi.
Miuson : Mahdi is an Iraqi. Iraq is in war with US. How can Mahdi be a students ?
Bradley : Then, why did Mahdi praise, "Drone. Marvellous. " ?
Miuson : He's naive.
Bradley : You love naive students. It's your own business. I'm sick of them. Kill them.
Miuson : Please.
Bradley (angry) : Kill them. Can't you hear what I say ?
__
.
John : Take a look. Miuson killed 1,000 trainees in Speicher Cadets' school'. Miuson killed 1,000 Cadets of Speicher Camp.
____
.
John : Why did you kill those trainees of Speicher School?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill those trainees. ". I follow his instruction. I dare not disobey.
John : Instructions ? The trainees mean Mahdi.
Miuson : Does it?
John : Yes, it does. however, Mahdi isn't on the victims' list.
Miuson : Oh! Wrong target.
John : Wrong target ? You pretend to make a mistake . You mean to let your own students, e.g., Mahdi, live. And, meanwhile, you mean to let those non-Miuson students, died.
Miuson : No, I didn't mean that.
John : Yes, you mean that.