Pupils (38) China Ship wreck

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/january-21-2011-authorities-in.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/bradley-gun-shooting-in-turkey-night.html?m=1

.


John: Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(hacker_group)  . In 2003, Kelvin established a group called Anonymous.  Kelvin said, "We mainly commit crime on internet.".

Me: Ok. 

John : Miuson is the person in this link. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_0652984815.html?m=1 . During the year of 2012, Xi-Jinping,  the president of China, announced, "The Chinese government definitely intolerate any Internet's crime. ".

.

Xi-Jinping: What does it mean by "Committing crime on Internet"? 

Kelvin: What? Let me tell you. I use John as an example.  Now, I click a button.  The Camera of John's mobile phone is remotely opened by me.  And then, I capture a picture from his camera. And then, I press another button.  The picture will be posted in the world wide web. Isn't it amazing ?

Xi-Jinping : Yes, 

Kelvin: Good.  Tomorrow,  you announce,  "The Chinese government definitely intolerate any Internet's crime. ".

Xi-Jinping : Ok.

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Xi-Jinping. Stop surveillancing John 

Kelvin : Come on.  He is a naive students. 

Bradley : Kill him. 

__

Miuson : You told Bradley that Xi-Jinping is a naive student. 

Kelvin (nervous) : I save him. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : I killed 450 people in China. Why?

Kelvin : I don't know why.

Miuson : I warned Bradley, "Don't touch my students,  e.g., Xi-Jinping.  They are under my shelter. ". You are so idiot.