Public (67) m China protest
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/httpsjohnchihau_0797224907.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_01869505730.html?m=1
.
John: Read his profile first.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hu_Jintao . See. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hefei_student_protests . This news is misleading.
Me: What's going on ?
___
Mr. Hu (The president of China): You told me,"I'm gonna teach you how to hack the satellite. ".
Kelvin: Yes, but, you must contribute something.
Mr. Hu: Like what?
Kelvin : You instigate the kids to leave the campus and then protest. By the time, I will show you how to "hack" the satellite and then together We peep down from the sky.
Mr. Hu: Are you sure ?
Kelvin : Yes, I'm pretty sure.
___
Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Hu.
Miuson: They are naive students.
Bradley: You love naive students. It's your own business. I'm sick of them. Kill them. Stop hacking the satellite anymore.
.
John: Guess what happen? Take a look.
.
November 2004 – A man kills 9 School kids aged between 12-16 with a knife in Henan.
.
_______
.
2004 Feb - 2 fire of China, killing 90 people.
.
October 2004 - A coal mine explosion in Henan, killing 150 workers
.
November 2004, an explosion of Coal mine in Shaanxi, killing 160 people
.
November 2004 - Aircrash of BaoTou, China, killing 55 people.
____
John: Totally, Miuson killed 470 people. Among them, 8 are "High School" students. They are aged between 12-16.
_______
.
John : Why did you kill those kids ? They're are aged between 12-16.
Miuson : Bradley said, " Kill those naive kids". I follow his instruction. I dare not disobey.
John : The naive kids mean Kelvin and Mr. Hu.
Miuson : Oh! I misunderstood.
John : No, you didn't misunderstand. You pretend to misunderstand. You mean to let your own students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Hu, live. And, meanwhile, you mean to let those non-Miuson students die.
Miuson : No, I didn't mean that.
John : Yes, you mean that.