Public (67) m China night club fire

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/httpsjohnchihau_01639061987.html?m=1

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/httpsjohnchihau_01639061987.html?m=1

.

May 11 2006: Mr. Zhang, Communication officiers of China, announced, Baidu's encyclopedia is launched in China, modelled on Wikipedia but heavily self censored. Meanwhile, Wikipedia is largely inaccessible without a proxy in China

____

.

Kelvin: John is an example. His computer is "hacked" by me. It's educational. 

Mr. Zhang (Communication officier of China): For sure.

Kelvin: I remotely initiated the regedit.exe of the computer of John.  I change the registry table of the computer of John. 

Mr. Zhang: Then,  what're you gonna do ?

Kelvin : I gonna publish article on Web wide web, teaching victims of how to fix up the registry table.  It's my contributing. 

Mr. Zhang : Yes, it's your greatest contribution, both to the victims of China and overseas.

____

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Zhang. 

Miuson: They are only kids. They look for fun. It's trivial. 

Bradley: Kids? Look for fun? Then, you go kill Kill those kids who look for fun. 

Miuson: Please. 

Bradley : Kill them. 

.

John : Guess what happen ? Take a look. 

1) 2007. https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/25_killed_and_33_injured_as_explosion_rips_through_Chinese_karaoke_bar .

2) 2008. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuwang_Club_fire

John : Miuson killed 68 kids who look for fun.

Me: God.

___

.

John : Why did you kill those kids ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill those kids who look for fun. ".

John : The kids who look for fun mean Kelvin and Mr. Zhang. 

Miuson : Oh ! I misunderstood. 

John : No, you didn't misunderstand.  You pretend to misunderstand.  You mean to let your students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Zhang,  live.  And, meanwhile,  you mean to let those non-Miuson students,  e.g., the kids of the night club,  die. 

Miuson : No, I didn't mean that. 

John : Yes,  you mean that. 


___


.