Pupils (68) m Mecca killings
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/kelvin-i-remotely-initiated-regedit.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/kelvin-i-remotely-initiated-regedit.html?m=1
.
John: Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Paul_Johnson . Such news is fake.
Me: Why?
John: In fact, there's not an America's "Engineer" called Johnson whose head is chopped down by Al Qaeda.
Me: If the news is fabricate, let's forget about it.
John : No, don't forget about it. I assume that. Mohammed is the Communication officier of Saudi Arabia. Mohammed is Kelvin's students. Kelvin is Miuson's students. 2004, Youtube is online. Guess what happen ?
__
Kelvin (2004): By the help of Miuson, Youtube is online finally. We must give a feedback to Miuson. Listen. I have a software which can combine 2 set of videos. I use it to create a fake video.
Mohammed (Communication officier of Saudi Arabia) : What's the video about ?
Kelvin: About chopping the head of Johnson. I will post it to Youtube.
Mohammed: Will anyone see this fake video ?
Kelvin: For sure. I will hack the server of Yahoo's news. I add an extra-most and top-most news there, saying, "Guys. Click this link of Youtube video's which show you guys how Johnson's head is chopped down (post 2004). ". At that time, you guys learn all the hacking stuff.
___
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Mohammed.
Miuson : They only celebrate the establishment of Youtube. It's positive.
Bradley : No need to celebrate it. Kill them.
Miuson : They are naive students. They learn nothing.
Bradley : You love naive people. It's your own business. I'm sick of them.
Miuson : Please.
Bradley : Kill them. Can't you hear what I say ?
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley: Alternative? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
___
John : Miuson has a habit. When Miuson on behalf of his dearest students kill people, he's customed to killing the people of the same country or same province or even same religion of his students.
Me: It's true.
John: Bear in mind. Mohammed is a Muslim. Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Hajj_stampede . Miuson killed 300 Muslim pilgrims in Mecca City.
__
John : Why did you kill those pilgrims ?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. ".
John : The Students mean "Kelvin" and "Mohammed", not you .
Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people.
John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you exempt them from killing people. You protect them.
Miuson : I exempt them from killing people. I protect them. So what ?
John : If you represent them to kill people, you gotta let them know.
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.