Pupils (40) Indonesia killings

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/27-april-2013-free-syrian-army-accuses.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/27-april-2013-free-syrian-army-accuses.html?m=1

.

John : Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/04/john-take-look_01356192742.html?m=1. Miuson killed 440 people in Indonesia. Take a look.  https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_1.html?m=1. The matter isn't over yet. 

___

.

Mr. Tang: I feel unsafe being your student.

Kelvin : Why?

Mr. Tang: Bradley insist, "Kill the students".

.

Kelvin: Feel safe. Tomorrow,  you repeatmy words.

.

Mr. Tsang: How do I repeat your words ?

.

Kelvin: You say,"I'm a greedy person.  I accept a lots of presents from the members of the Chamber of Commerce. ".

Mr. Tang:  A greedy person sounds saver than "Students. ".

Kelvin : You peace of mind or not?

Mr. Tang:  Peace of mind.

__

.

John: Mr. Tang only repeat the words of Kelvin.  He didn't genuinely report the news.  The public us perplexed.  They're the 3rd party.  They aren't Kelvin's students.  

Me: A genuine news report should be, "me (Mr. Tang) is Kelvin's  students.  I learn  how  to hack the satellite.".

.

__

.

Bradley : Kill the students,  e.g. , Mr. Tang. Don't hack the satellite anymore.

Kelvin : Mr. Tang is a greedy person who receives a lots of presents from the member of the Chamber of Commerce.  Mr. Tang isn't a student. 

Bradley : Don't change the nature.  I ask you to kill him.  Can't you hear what I say ?

Kelvin : Please. 

Bradley: Do it. Don't hack the satellite anymore.

__

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Tang is a greedy person not a student. 

Kelvin : That's the only way I save him. 

Miuson look at the sky and say, 

Miuson : I killed 450 civilians in Indonesia. Why? I warned Bradley, " Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Mr. Tang.  They're under my shelter. ".