Pupils (32) m Arabia Spring (Saudi Arabia )

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_0687666203.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_0687666203.html?m=1

.

John : The "Arabia Spring" spread over 10 countries of Middle East.  

Me: It's not only Saudi Arabia. 

John (Shaking head): No, it's not. Guys. Take a look.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_the_Arab_Spring . Those news aren't thorough enough. 

Me: If it's not thorough enough,  the readers of the news don't know the truth. 

John: It's true.  Let me supplement it.  

Me: Go ahead. 

John : The process is that Mohammed is Kelvin's students.  Kelvin is Miuson's students. 

Me: Who's Mohammed ?

John: Mohammed is indeed a government officials of Saudi Arabia. 

Me: Mohamed is just a "Fuck".

John: Yes, Mohammed is. 

__

.

Kelvin : I have a hacker's package.  It's amazing. 

.

Mohammed (an officials of the government of Saudi Arabia) : How is it amazing?

.

Kelvin : How is it amazing? Let me show you.  I click a button.  The server of Yahoo news will be hacked by me. 

.

Mohammed: What's for?

.

Kelvin : It is the fiery and hot time of the Arabia Spring. 

.

Mohammed : Yes, I know that.

.

Kelvin : Good. I publish a fake news with full pictures in the front page of Yahoo's news, saying, "The crowd of protest is beaten by the police of Saudi Arabia. ". It can arouse the discussion of the public. 

.

Mohammed : Fake news? 

.

Kelvin : Yes, isn't it fantastic ?

.

Mohammed : Definitely.  

___

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mohammed.  Stop hacking the server of Yahoo anymore. 

Miuson : Hacking the server of Yahoo is low-end. 

Bradley : Who say that it's low-end? 

Miuson : I say that it's low-end.

Bradley : Come on. Hacking the server of Yahoo is same as hacking an airplane. 

Miuson : No,

Bradley : Yes, it is.

Miuson : OK.  Any alternative ? 

Bradley : Alternative ? You ask them to kill people.  Stop hacking the server of Yahoo anymore. 

___

.

John: Guess what happen? Take a look.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MERS_outbreak . Miuson use the poison (MERS) to kill 800 people in Saudi Arabia. 

Me: Oh! GOD. 

John: It's equal to COVID to some extent. Mate.

___

.

John : Why did you kill those civilians ? They are innocent. 

Miuson : Bradley said, " Tell the students to Kill people.".

John : The students mean Kelvin and Mohammed not you. 

Miuson :  I on behalf of them kill people.  

John : If you on behalf of them kill people,  you will exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.  So what ?

John : If you on behalf of them kill people,  you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know. 

___

.

John : In fact, both Kelvin and Mohammed are innocent.  Why ? They didn't expect that Miuson represent them to kill people. 

Me: It's true.