Pupils (37) m (2012) Arm depot of Congo explosion

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/john-i-assume-that.html?m=1

.

Ref:  https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/john-i-assume-that.html?m=1

.

John: Before we start,  you might take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/04/student.html?m=1  .

Me: Ok.

January 21 2011 - Authorities of Congo arrest an army officer over raping 100 women, aged between 18-26,  at the border between Rwanda and Uganda.

.

John: This news is published by Kelvin. Yet,  it is meaningless. 

Me: Why? 

Joh: The readers don't know what's going on.  

Me: Then,  what's going on?

John: What's going on? Kabila is Kelvin's students.  Kelvin is Miuson's students.  Guess what happen ?

____

.

Kelvin: You are the commander of Congo's army. 

Kabila: For sure.

Kelvin: Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/04/student.html?m=1  .The army of Uganda and Rwanda deny trespassing the border. 

Kabila: They did trespass the border.  Yet, I don't have evidence.  I can hardly accuse them. 

Kelvin : Don't be frustrated. 

.

Kelvin put his notebook on the desk top and click a button. 

.

Kelvin: Take a look at this Camera. It hack the satellite of America.  Through it, don't you see the border between Rwanda and Uganda ? 

Kabila: Yes,

Kelvin : Good. Now, you click another button.  The Camera of the satellite will help you to keep the video record. With the evidence,  the army of Uganda and  Rwanda can't deny.

Kabila: Terrific. 

__

.

Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Kabila. Stop hacking the satellite anymore. 
Miuson : They are naive students.
Bradley : You love naive students. It's your own business. I'm sick of them.
Miuson : Please.
Bradley : Kill them. Can't you hear me ?
Miuson: Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.  Stop hacking the satellite anymore. 
__
.
John : Have a look.
.
.
.
.
.
.
John: Miuson killed 480 civilians in Congo.
__
.
John : Why did you kill those civilians ? 
.
Miuson : Bradley said, " Tell the students to Kill people.".
John : The students mean Kelvin and Kabila not you.
Miuson : I on behalf of Kelvin and Kabila kill people.
John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you will exempt them from killing people. You protect them.
Miuson : I exempt them from killing people. I protect them. So what ?
John : If you on behalf of them kill people, you gotta let them know.
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.