Sequential (176) Binding

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look.html?m=1

.

.

John: Take  a  look.  .https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/before-we-start-you-might-read-this.html?m=1 . It mention about the relationship between Chip A, B and C. Today,  I make it more comprehensive. 
.
Me: Go ahead. 
.
John: See the Picture above.  The signal of T1 is  selected.  T1 link to Clk 1. At the same time,  The signal of T2 is selected.  T2 link to Clk2.
.
Me: Can we select 2 Signals at the same time ?
.
John: Why not? SIM Card 1 is used for telephone.  SIM Card 2 us used for getting on-line. You gotta select 2 Signals at the same time.
.
Me: Finally,  it become, 
.
For (int I = 0;  I < 60; i++)
{
SIM CARD 1; <-- Clk 1; <--- If those clk line is hacked by hacker,  your System "Game over.".
}
.
For (int I = 0;  I < 60; i++)
{
SIM CARD 2; <-- Clk 2;
}