Sequential (172) binding

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsjohnkamchihau_01732847374.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsjohnkamchihau_01732847374.html?m=1

.


.

.
John: Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/before-we-start-you-might-read-this.html?m=1 . It mention about Chip A, Chip B and Chip C. You might have a look at it first. 
Me: Ok.

John: See the 2nd picture.  Our mobile phone send a signal to the radio emmiter during the down cycle of the clock line of the radio emmiter.  This signal includes 2 carrier wave.  Each carrier wave includes plenty sub-carrier waves.  I use address-checking and bind(address,tel) as an example. 
Me: Ok.
John: Right after bind(address, call-from tel. number), there're call-to tel. number and 1 bit data. I assume that.  I am calling a tel. no.
Me: Ok.
John:  This tel no.  is 0011.1100.1010.111. In fact, during 1 down cycle of the clock line of the radio emmiter,  I send ((0011.1100.1010.111))((1)). ((1)) is 1 bit data. 
Me: Ok.
.
John: However,  during this down cycle,  I must send a complete call-to tel. no. to the radio emmiter. 
.
Me: In another words, you can't send it bit by bit. You must send the whole of ((0011.1100.1010.111)) all together to the radio emmiter. 
John: Yes, I assume that.
.
1) Address-checking is 15 bit.
2) bind (address,  my Tel.no.) is 30 bits
3) Call-to Tel number is 15 bits.
4) Data is 1 bit . <--- You can't send a signal of a data of 100 bits. Why? The bandpass filter will filter it away.
.
John : This signal should be able to contain 50 bits.
Me: Ok. However,  if the data is 1-bit available,  if it's a movie, it takes a long time to send them all.
John: It's unavoidable.  Ok. If my mobile phone can get on-line,  I need another 50 bits for IP.  Totally,  this signal must contain 100 bits.
Me: Ok.
John: See the 1st picture.  There's a bandpass filter at the radio emmiter. This bandpass filter must reserve a bandwidth of 100 bits .
Me: Ok.
Me: Ok.
John: Now, see the 3rd picture.  I select transmitter 1. 
.
Me: Ok.
.
John: And then, Transmitter 1 is linked to Chip B.
.
Me: Ok.
.
John:  Transmitter 1 send me a signal of 2 carrier wave.  Each carrier wave includes plenty sub-carrier waves.  I assume. 
.
1) New address is 15 bits.
2) From caller tel no. is 15 bits. 
3) data is 1 bit .
.
John: If my mobile phone is used to receive a phone call,  the signal which is sent to my Mobile phone must accommodate 31 bits. 
.
Me: Ok.
.
John: If my mobile phone is used to get online as well,  another 31 bits is needed.  Totally,  the bandwidth must be able to accommodate 62 bits.
.
Me: If the "Baseband" only absorb 1 bit, the transmission will fail.
.
John: True. We are not allowed to filter the carrier waves away completely.