Pupils (82) COVID

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_0378443241.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_0378443241.html?m=1

.

John: In fact, random killings mean, "Don't touch the hacker's tool. Random killings doesn't mean, "I encourage you to kill people. ".

.

Me: Ok.

.

John: Kelvin use those hacking tools to "hack" me snd then he create a close contact list.  Kelvin said to himself, " Well done. I'm an intelligence agency.  It's a John's close contact list.". 

.

Me: What's inside the list ?

.

John : There's information of my neighbour and friends inside the list.  

.

Me: It's very serious.  First,  from technology's point of view,  hacking a mobile phone is equal to Hacking an airplane.  Second,  Kelvin can use this opportunity to learn the hacking techniques. 

.

John: That's what I think. Kelvin hand this contact list to Miuson.  Guess what happen ?

.

______

.

Bradley: Kill Kelvin.  Delete the close contact list of John. 

.

Miuson: Kelvin is a naive students.  

.

Bradley : Naive Students ? He is learning the hacking stuff. 

.

Miuson : He isn't learning.  He's intelligence agency. 

.

Bradley: I don't care.  Kill him. 

____

.

John : Guess what happen ? Miuson didn't kill Kelvin.  Nor did Kelvin delete those shits list. Miuson intentionally pick a person of my close contact list to kill. 

.

Me: Who's this person ?

.

John: Ah Chong.  He's my neighbour and friends. 

.

___

.

Bradley : Kill people randomly. 

.

Miuson : 7 millions people die from COVID.  It's a random killings. 

.

Bradley: Why did you "intentionally" pick a person from John's close contact list to kill ?

.

Miuson : Kelvin create a great list.  It's his prize. I give him "Encouragement. ".

.

Bradley : Random killings doesn't mean, "I encourage you guys to kill people" . Random killings means," Don't touch any hacking tools.  Kill Kelvin.".