Pupils (81)

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/blog-post_08.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/blog-post_08.html?m=1

.

John : Take a look . Mate.  https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/05/you-may-watch-person-at-center-of.html?m=1. 61 California's students died.  Is it serious ?

Me: It's extremely serious. 

John: The matter isn't over yet. Guys.  Don't you know that our Iphone can get on-line?

Me: Yes,

John: It happen in the year of 2019. Mr. Wong is my neighbour and friends as well. One day, I saw him at the street.  Guess what happen ?

__

.

Mr. Wong : Why do you look so perplexed ?

John: Those America's hackers hack the server of Yahoo and suspended my account.

Mr. Wong: I gonna recover it for you.

John : How do you recover it ?

Mr. Wong: I randomly input some datas there. See if your account can be recovered or not.

John : What do we call it?

Mr. Wong: We call it as "Anti-hacking".

__

.

John : At that time,  Kelvin hack my Iphone. Kelvin remotely open the build-in microphone of my Iphone.  Kelvin keep the audio record of the conversation between me and Mr. Wong. Guess what happen ?

____

.

Kelvin : Hacking the server of Yahoo is as high-tech as hacking an airplane. Definitely,  I wasn't able to do it.  At that time, I mean, 2013, It's you who help me to do it. It's so clear.

Miuson: Yes,

.

Kelvin suddenly click a button of his Iphone and play an audio's record. 

.

Kelvin : Listen to this audio's record. I remotely open the build-in microphone of John.  It's the conversation between John and Mr. Wong.  Mr. Wong challenges me. Mr. Wong said to John, "It's Anti-hacking. ".

Miuson : So what?

Kelvin : Mr. Wong challenging me is equal to challenging my teacher.  You are my teacher.  

Miuson: Yes,

Kelvin:  Now, Mr. Wong challenge you.  

Miuson : What do you want ?

Kelvin: You should represent your students to kill Mr. Wong.

Miuson : Ok. I will kill Mr. Wong on behalf of you..

_____________

.

Bradley : Why did you kill Mr. Wong ?

Miuson : Mr. Wong challenged me. 

Bradley : Mr. Wong didn't challenge you. Mr. Wong challenged Kelvin.  Kelvin is your students.  You should kill your students. I mean you should kill Kelvin. 

Miuson : I represent Kelvin to kill somebody. 

Bradley : You shouldn't represent Kelvin to kill anybody.  You should kill Kelvin.