Pupils (77) Germany rail crash

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/someone-money-can-induce-you-to-do.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/someone-money-can-induce-you-to-do.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abduction_of_Jakub_Fiszman . This news isn't thorough. 

Me: So, what's the details ?

John : I assume that.  Muller is the police of Germany. Muller is Kelvin's students.  Kelvin is Miuson's students. 

.

Kelvin: By hacking the telecom,  you know the location of Jacob and the location of the culprit. 

Muller:  True. 

Kelvin: By hacking the satellite,  you know what sort of weapon the culprit is using. 

Muller: True. 

Kelvin: By hacking the telecom,  you hear the negotiaion between Jacob's family and the culprit on the phone . 

Muller : True. 

Kelvin : Isn't the hacker's tools Marvellous ?

Muller: Yes, they are.

__

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Muller.  Stop hacking the satellite and telecom anymore. 

Miuson : They are naive students. 

Bradley : You love naive students. It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  

Miuson : Please.  

Bradley : Kill them.  Can't you hear what I say ?

Miuson : Any Alternative ?

Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.  Stop hacking the satellite and the telecom anymore. 

.

John : Guess what happen ? Take a look.

1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eschede_train_disaster .

2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_4590 

Miuson killed 200 people in Germany . 

__

.

John : Why did you kill those passengers ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. ".

John : The Students mean "Kelvin" and "Muller",  not you .

Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people. 

John : If you on behalf of them kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them. So what ?

John : If you represent them to kill people,  you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.