Pupils (76) Korea's aircrash and fire

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_01058494643.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_01058494643.html?m=1

.


.

John : Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2025/09/km-bismas-raya-2-of-indonesia-in.html?m=1. At that time, Miuson killed the Korea's students.

Me: Ok.

John: Why didn't Miuson kill the Korea's beggers?

Me: Because,  Miuson's knowledge of hacking the GPS is a teaching material of the classroom.   They aren't a temptations in the "material world". Mate. Why should Miuson kill the Korea's begger?

John: Good.  On the contrary,  money is a temptations in the material world. 

Me: Correct. 

___

.

John: In the classroom of a university,  I learn a knowledge. 

Me: Ok.

John: Yet, in a workplace of this material world, I earn money. 

Me: Good. Kelvin's money is a temptations in this material world. Yet,  Kelvin's knowledge of hacking the satellite wouldn't be a temptations in this material world.  

John: Ok.  Then, what's the role of Kelvin's knowledge of hacking the satellite?

Me : Kelvin's knowledge of hacking the satellite is a teaching material of a Classroom.  . <--- Note: Kelvin's money is never a teaching material of a classroom. 

___

.

John: Mr. Tsang, the boss of the government of HK, is the person in this link. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_56.html?m=1

Me: Ok.

____

.

Kelvin : You lie in the media, "Kelvin's knowledge of hacking the satellite is a temptations to me. I'm a begger. I'm a money-earner in the workplace.  Kelvin hasn't taught me any hacking techniques yet. ".

Mr. Tsang (the Chief executive of HK): Your money is a temptations in the material world. Note : Money is never a teaching Material of the classroom. 

Kelvin: I know that. 

Mr. Tsang : Yet,  your knowledge of hacking the satellite isn't a temptations. Your knowledge of hacking the satellite is a teaching material of the classroom.  You are teaching me how to hack the satellite. Mate.

Kelvin: I know that. 

Mr. Tsang: Then,  why should I lie to the public?

Kelvin: If you don't lie,  you gonna die.

___

.

Bradley (angry) : What the hell are you doing ? Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Tsang. 

Kelvin: My knowledge of hacking the satellite is a temptations in the material world.  Mr. Tsang is a begger.  Mr. Tsang is a money earner in the workplace. 

.

Bradley : Ridiculous.  Your money is a temptations in the material world.  Your knowledge of hacking the satellite is a teaching material of the classroom.  You can't mix them up. You are teaching him how to hack the satellite. 

Kelvin : No, I'm not.

Bradley : Yes,.

Kelvin : No, I'm not.

Bradley : Take a look at the Pic above.  Does the professor use the "laboratory equipment" to tempt to induce his students ? 

Kelvin: The answer is "Not". 

Bradley: The professor use the laboratory equipment as a teaching material of the classroom.