Pupils (87)
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnchihau_0816693460.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnchihau_0816693460.html?m=1
.
1) If it's a techniques, e.g., basketball dunking, practice make perfect. A basketball player practice as more as he can in order to make it as "more perfect" as possible.
.
2) If it's a knowledge, e.g., hacking a cellular phone or a personal computer, it's a different story.
.
Me: Knowledge is "you know it or not.".
John: Precisely. If you already known how to hack a cellular phone or a personal computer, practice makes "boring".
Me: Agree.
John : Take a look.
__
.
Kelvin (an American): I click a button. The build-in microphone of the Iphone of John will be remotely opened by me.
Isagar (an American): And then?
Kelvin: And then, I keep an audio record. And then, I bind the telephone number of John to my SIM Card. And then, I impersonate John to give a phone-call to John's elder brother. And then, I play this record.
__
.
John : Kelvin use the same methods to hack my cellular phone 1 thousands times.
Me (stunned): 1 thousands times ?
John : Yes,
Me: Is it the same method each time?
John: Yes, it's the Same method each time.
.
Me: It's serious. To remotely open the build-in microphone of your cellular phone is as high tech as to hack an airplane. Note: during 911, 3,000 people died from aircrash in Manhattan .
John: Is it?
Me: Yes, it is.
___
.
Bradley : Kelvin has hacked John's cellular phone 1,000 times.
.
Miuson : So what ?
.
Bradley If Kelvin doesn't know how to hack a cellular phone, Kelvin gotta get to know how to hack a cellular phone.
Miuson: Then, did Kelvin hack John's cellular phone?
Bradley: Yes, Kelvin did.
.
Miuson: So, Kelvin already known how to hack a cellular phone.
Bradley : If Kelvin already known how to hack a cellular phone, practice makes boring. Because, it's a knowledge. It's not a techniques (Basket dunking).