Pupils (79) m Italy killing

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-take-look.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-take-look.html?m=1

.

John : Take a look. https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/venice-separatists-planned-terrorist-tank-attack-san-marco-square-tourist-hot-spot-1443060 . In fact, those news is misleading extremely. 

Me: So, what's going on?

John: I assume that.  Muzinli is Kelvin's students.  Kelvin is Miuson's students.  Muzinli is a separatist of Venice. 

.

Muzinli is so angry and he pat on the desk top and scream, 

.

Muzinli (a person from Venice): Haven't you said, "I will teach you guys how to hack the satellite of America. "? 

Kelvin : Yes, I have said that. 

Muzinli : You teach me right now. 

.

_____

.

Kelvin : Hacking the satellite is extremely high tech. 

Muzinli: How high is the tech?

.

Kelvin look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Kelvin : How high is the tech? It's same as hacking an airplane. Idiot.  So, you gotta contribute something in advance . 

Muzinli : What sort of contribution ?

Kelvin : Tomorrow,  at 6:00 am, I hack the satellite. I protect and conceal you guys.  You guys stage a raid called, "The occupation of the square of San Marco. ".

Muzinli : It's clumsy.  If you're sincere in teaching us, you teach us guys right now. 

Kelvin : If you wanna learn how to hack the satellite, do it first. 

___

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Muzinli.  Stop hacking the satellite anymore. 

Miuson : They are naive students . 

Bradley : You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them. 

Miuson : Come on. 

Bradley : Kill them.  Can't you hear what I say ?

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.  Stop hacking the satellite anymore . 

____

.

John : Guess what happen ? Take a look. 

.

1) A cable car got hit by a fighter craft of 1998, killing 20 people.

2) A fire accident of Blanc Tunnel of 1999,  killing 39 people.

3) A building collapse of 1999, killing 67 people.

.

John: Miuson killed 126 people. 

Me: Oh! God.

__

.

John : Why did you kill those people ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. ".

John : The Students mean "Kelvin" and "Muzinli",  not you .

Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people. 

John : If you on behalf of them kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them. So what ?

John : If you represent them to kill people,  you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.