Pupils (83) COVID
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_0623869146.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_0623869146.html?m=1
.
John: Kelvin create a list.
Me: What's inside the list?
John: There're the personal information of all my friends and neighbors inside the list.
Me: What did Kelvin call this list?
John: Kelvin called it as "Close contact of John. ".
.
Kelvin : You ask me to do the homework. I've done that.
Miuson: A diligent "Students".
Kelvin: It's a close contact list of John.
Miuson : Let me have a look. Oh! Good.
Kelvin : I belong to intelligence agency. It's my job. Now, I pass the list to you.
Miuson: Good boys. I will keep it.
Kelvin : Make sure you keep it.
Miuson: I will.
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin.
Miuson : Why?
Bradley : He created a close contact list of John.
Miuson : He only did the homework.
Bradley : His homework is "Shits".
Miuson : Come on. Kelvin is an intelligence agency.
Bradley: We don't need any intelligence agency. Kill Kelvin or ask Kelvin to kill people.
Miuson: Please.
Bradley: Delete the "rubbish" list created by Kelvin. Else, I'm gonna kill Kelvin.
Miuson : It's not a "Rubbish" list. Please.
Bradley: Yes, it's a "rubbish" list. Delete it. Else, I kill Kelvin.
Miuson : You have prejudice against Kelvin.
Bradley: Kelvin has killed nobody. Yet, Kelvin used the hacker's package to hack the satellite, the telecom, the Iphones, the bourse, the banking system, the personal computers, and, so on and on. Shouldn't I kill Kelvin?
Miuson : Yes, you should kill Kelvin.
___
.
John : Guess what happen ? Miuson pick 1 of my neighbour and friends from the close contact list of mine to kill.
Me: Who's that person?
John : The person is Ah Yao. Ah Yao is the person in this link. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_61.html?m=1 .
.
Bradley : I ask you to randomly kill people.
Miuson : I did randomly kill people. 7 millions people died from COVID. It's a random killings.
Bradley : Good. Why did you kill Ah Yao ?
Miuson : Why? You said the "Homework" of Kelvin is shits.
Bradley : Yes, homework of Kelvin is "shits".
.
___
.
Miuson (angry): Don't you know that what you said and done hurt me.
.
Bradley : I don't know.
.
Miuson: To protest against your discrimination against Kelvin, I Pick up 1 guy from the list of John's close contact to kill. So what?
Bradley : Kelvin is your students. Kelvin kill nobody. He keep using the hacker's package to hack the satellite, the telecom, the Iphones, the personal computers, the bourse, the exchange rate system, and, so on and on. You know that. You should have killed Kelvin. However, you didn't.
Miuson : He's intelligence agency. I keep him.
.
Bradley (Shaking head) : We don't need an intelligence agency. You can't keep Kelvin. Kill him. Delete all the close contact list of John.
Miuson : It's my own business. You piss off.