Pupils (85) Virginia University
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnchihau_0152413630.html?m=1
.
.
John : David is the person in this link.https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/08/look-at-this-articles-httpswww.html?m=1.
Me: Ok.
John: David is Kelvin's student.
Me: Ok.
John: One day of 2012, I was recharging the battery of my cellular phone. Suddenly, the battery explode. Guess what happen ?
.
___
.
Kelvin: John is an example. His household appliances are hacked by me. It's educational.
.
David (CIA): Terrific.
.
Kelvin : Today, I use John's battery of cellular phone as an example. I hack the power plant of Hong Kong. I let it explode. How do you feel about this lesson?
.
David: It's educational.
.
Kelvin : You know what? You guys can use this package to attack your enemy in war.
.
____________
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and David.
.
Miuson : Hey ! They are naive student They learn nothing.
.
Bradley : You love naive students. It's your own business. I'm sick of them. Kill them.
.
Miuson : Please.
.
Bradley : Kill him. Can't you hear what I say ?
.
Miuson: Any alternative ?
.
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
.
___
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell David to kill people. ".
David : We are CIA. We're not killer. We don't kill people.
.
Miuson : Calm down.
.
David: If you're me, you couldn't calm down. We're CIA. We're not killer. We don't kill people.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : I killed 90 people of Virginia. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch my students, e.g., David. They are under my shelter. ".