Pupils (88) m Paraguy fire accident

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-whats-difference-between-knowledge.html?m=1

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-whats-difference-between-knowledge.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Paraguayan_coup_attempt . It's a coup Detat of Paraguy.  I assume that. Oviedo is Kelvin's students.  Kelvin is Miuson's students.  Guess what happen ?

_____

Kelvin : A coup detat isn't that easy.

Oviedo: Then, how?

Kelvin: Hack the satellite.  Peep at the land situation.  Direct the troops.

Oviedo:  It's a good idea.

Kelvin:  Is it? Let's do it.

____

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Oviedo.  They are learning how to hack the satellite. 

Miuson : Come on.  They are naive students. 

Bradley : You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  I don't care.  Kill them. 

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.  Stop hacking the satellite anymore. 

.

John: Guess what happen ? Take a look. 430 people got killed in the fire .https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ycu%C3%A1_Bola%C3%B1os_supermarket_fire .

______

.

John : Why did you kill those people ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. "

John : The students mean Kelvin and Oviedo not you. 

Miuson : I represent them to kill people. 

John : If you represent them to kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I represent them to kill people.  I protect them.  So what ?

John : If you represent them to kill people, you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.