Pupils (59) Disappear of the Malaysia's airplane
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/i-press-button.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/i-press-button.html?m=1
.
John: Take a look. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/10/httpskamchihau.html?m=1. 250 people died from the aircrash of Malaysia's airlines. Although the airplane belong to Malaysia, most of the victims are in fact the Chinese.
Me (Query): Why are most of the victims the Chinese in fact?
John : Why? Let me tell you. When Miuson on behalf of his students kill people, he's customed to killing the people of the same country or same province of his students. For example , Xi-Jinping, a student of Miuson. He's a Chinese. Take a look at the news below.
.
January 2014 - Xi-Jinping said, "China gonna develop big data. Big data is the theme of the coming years. ".
.
John: If the readers of the news are ignorant of what's going on after reading the news, fairly speaking, this news gotta be deleted.
Me: It's true. Such news only waste the precious time of the readers of the "news".
John: Take a look.
__
.
Kelvin: John is an example. He's surveillanced by me. It's educational.
.
Xi-Jinping: Ok.
.
Kelvin: No matter it's an eavesdrop on of John's cellular phone or an address-trace of John's cellular phone, I store the datas in my harddisk.
.
Xi-Jinping: Why?
.
Kelvin: Later on, I can retrieve those datas. Let me show you.
.
Kelvin click a button. And then, the whereabouts of John of last month is shown in Kelvin's map of hacking.
.
Kelvin : Look. It's the whereabouts of John of last month. Isn't it amazing?
Xi-Jinping: Yes, however, where do we have a harddisk which contains big data?
Kelvin : So, China should develop big data. Big data is the theme of the coming years. <--- In fact, China should develop "hacking technology". Hacking technology is the theme of the coming years.
___
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Xi-Jinping.
Miuson : They are naive students.
Bradley : You love naive students. It's your own business. I'm sick of them. Kill them.
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
__
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Xi-Jinping to kill people. ".
Xi-Jinping (nervous) : I'm a student. I'm not a killer. I don't kill people.
Miuson : Calm down. Man.
Xi-Jinping (nervous) : If you're me, you couldn't calm down. I repeat. I'm a student. I'm not killer. I don't kill people.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Miuson : Take a look.https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/10/httpskamchihau.html?m=1 . I killed 250 people. Why?
Xi-Jinping : I don't know why.
Miuson : I already "represented" you guys to kill people. I exempted you guys from killing people. I protect you guys. You're idiot.