Pupils (49) m Kenya Embassy Explosion

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/httpsjohnchihau.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/take-look_01041324567.html?m=1

.

John : Take a look. At that time, Miuson hacked the "satellite" of America. Miuson protect 5 spies.  Miuson direct these spies how to secretly and skillfully implant the improvised explosive devices on MV Bukoba. . Consequently,  nobody witness that. And then,  900 passengers got killed. Guess what next ?

____

.

Miuson : Those are improvised explosive devices.

Simba (a soldier of Kenya): I've not seen those devices before. 

Miuson: Now, you seen that. Take a look. This camera hack the satellite of America. It's very meticulous.  Through the camera,  do you see a cold lane of Nairobi ? Guess what ? If I place the device there right now, nobody can witness it.

Simba: I agree with you. Yet, how do we detonate those devices remotely ?

Miuson: By a mobile phone. 

Simba : By Mobile phone ? Are you kidding ?

Miuson : No, I'm not,.

__

.

Bradley : How many innocent people die from the ship wreck of Bukoba ?

Miuson : 900.

Bradley : Who did that?

Miuson : Me did that.

Bradley : You should no longer use the satellite and the TNT Bombs as a "teaching material" to educate Simba.  It's very immoral.  It's disgusting. 

Miuson : Those guys didn't know that the ship wreck of Bukoba was done by me. 

Bradley : If Simba don't know that,  fine.  You go to tell them, "The ship wreck of Bukoba was done by me. I killed 500 people". And then,  you kill Simba immediately. 

Miuson : Please.  Let them go. 

Bradley (insist) : No, kill them.

Miuson : No other options ?

Bradley : Options ? Yes, you tell them, "The ship wreck of Bukoba was done by me.  I killed 500 people.  You guys go to  kill people immediately. ".

___

John: Guess what happen ? Take a look. Miuson killed 250 people in Kenya. .

___

John : Why did you kill those people ?

Miuson : Bradley request me to tell Simba, "The ship wreck of Bukoba was done by me.  I killed 500 people.  You guys go to kill people immediately. "

John : Bradley request Simba to kill people. Fine. Yet, Bradley did not request you to kill people. 

Miuson :  I on behalf of my students kill people.  

John : If you on behalf of them kill people ,  you will exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.  So what ?

John : If you on behalf of them kill people ,  you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.