Pupils (62) m China Coal mine explosion
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/httpsjohnchihau_0460580407.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/httpsjohnchihau_0460580407.html?m=1
.
February 17 2008 –
.
The personal details of a large number of Chinese celebrities, which included ID card photos, personal identification numbers and phone numbers, were leaked onto the Internet.
.
This is not the first time such an incident has occurred, with prior minor events occurring throughout 2003 to 2008.
____
.
John: It happen in the year of 2008. Mr. Li, a government officials of China, announce, "We gonna keep the dissidents under surveillance.". Yes, this news can arouse a tremendous public discussion. However, those news must be deleted.
Me: Why?
John: Because, the public are ignorant of what's going on.
_____
.
Kelvin (a teacher from New York): John is an example. He's surveillanced by me.
Mr. Li (a Chinese student): He's not dissidents. Why do you keep him under surveillance.
Kelvin is so angry and he pat on the desk top and the coffee on the desk top spill,
Kelvin: You mother fucker. John is an example. I "hack" him. I educate you.
Mr. Li: Sorry. Sir.
Kelvin: Now, I click a button. The whereabouts of John is shown in the hacker's map of mine.
Mr. Li: How ?
Kelvin: To hack the telecom.
Mr. Li: Wonderful.
Kelvin: Through this lesson, you guys know how to hack the telecom.
Mr. Li: Yes,
Kelvin: Tomorrow, you announce a news, " We gonna keep the dissidents under surveillance. ".
___
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Li. Stop " hacking" John.
Miuson : They are naive students.
Bradley : You love naive students. It's your own business. I'm sick of them.
Miuson : Please.
Bradley (angry) : Kill them. Can't you hear what I say?
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
__
John : Miuson has a habit. When he on behalf of his students kill people, he's customed to killing the people of the same country or same province of his students.
Me: So?
John: Mr. Li is a Chinese. Shouldn't Miuson kill the Chinese? Guess what happen ? Take a look.
.
1) A coal mine explosion of Shanxi China, killing 84 people.
2) A coal mine explosion of HeNan China killing 30 people. .
John : Miuson killed 114 Chinese.
___
.
John : Why did you kill those people ?
Miuson : Bradley said, " Tell the students to kill people. "
John : The Students mean Kelvin and Mr. Li not you.
Miuson : I on behalf of my students kill people.
John : If you on behalf of them kill people , you will exempt them from killing people. You protect them.
Miuson : I exempt them from killing people. I protect them. So what ?
John : If you on behalf of them kill people , you gotta let them know.
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.