Pupils (61) m Psychiatric patients

 https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/httpsjohnchihau_01734811331.html?m=1

.
.
John: Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/package-0101.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet. 
Me: How isn't it over?
.
___
.
Kelvin : We make fun of the judiciary court of Hong Kong. 
.
Mr. Lam: How do we make fun of them?
.
Kelvin : We say, "We are psychiatric patients.".
.
__
.
Bradley : Kill Kelvin and Mr. Lam.  Stop hacking the notebook's camera of John anymore. 
.
Miuson : They admitted, "We are psychiatric patients. ".
.
Bradley : Psychiatric patients ?
.
Miuson : Yes,
.
Bradley : Then,  Kill those psychiatric patients.

___
.

.
.
.
John : Totally, 75 psychiatric patients got killed. 
.
____
.
John : Why did you kill those "psychiatric patients" ?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill those psychiatric patients. ". I follow his instruction.  I dare not disobey to him.
John : Instructions ? Obedient ? Those psychiatric patients mean Kelvin and Mr. Lam.
Miuson : Oh ! I misunderstood.
John : No, you didn't misunderstand. You pretend to misunderstand. You mean to let your students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Lam, live. And, meanwhile, you mean to let those non-Miuson students, die.
Miuson : No, I didn't mean that.
John : Yes, you mean that.
___