Pupils (60) Honduras fire
.
.
John: Mr. Tsang is the person in this link. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_56.html?m=1 .
Me: Ok.
John: Have a look. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/05/hong-kongs-former-leader-donald-tsang-charged-over-corruption-allegations . It said, "Mr. Tsang commit the crime of corruption. ". It's ridiculous.
.
___
.
Kelvin: Bradley said, "Kill the students. ".
Mr. Tsang: You gotta save me.
Kelvin: Tomorrow, you repeat my words.
Mr. Tsang: How do I repeat your words ?
Kelvin : You say, "I commit the crime of corruption. ". I hope Bradley will forgive you.
.
John : The society of Hong Kong aren't Kelvin's students. They are the 3rd parties. They feel perplexed.
Me: Mr. Tsang only repeat Kelvin's words. Mr. Tsang should genuinely report the news, "me (Mr. Tsang) commit the crime of learning how to hack the satellite. ".
_______
.
John: Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/08/httpswodewangzhishime_74.html?m=1 . Miuson on behalf of his students, e.g., Kelvin and Sanchez killed 430 people in Honduras. Yet, in my case, Miuson didn't on behalf of his students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Tsang kill the people of Hong Kong.
Me: Why?
John: I don't know. You go to ask Miuson.
.
__
.
Me: I don't encourage anyone to kill people. Yet, in John's case, you didn't on behalf of your students kill people of Hong Kong.
Miuson : Sanchez's case has military intention.
Me: So?
Miuson: So, it is serious. I gotta on behalf of them kill people. Yet, John's case has no military intention.
.
Me: If there's no military intention, why did Kelvin and Mr. Tsang use the satellite to infringe John's privacy?
.
Miuson: It's only for fun. It's trivial. Since it's not serious, why should I on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Tsang kill people of Hong Kong ?
.
Me: Wait a minute. If John's case is trivial, why would Mr. Tsang said, "I commit crime. "? If Mr. Tsang said, "I commit crime. ", John's case is as serious as Sanchez's case, you gotta kill people on behalf of them.
.
__
.
John: In my case, Miuson didn't on behalf of "his students" kill people.
.
Me: God.
.
John: It's disastrous in the long run. Why? After Kelvin use the satellite to infringe my privacy, nobody died. Kelvin think wisely, "John is a good example".
.
Me: Example ?
.
John: Yes, Kelvin keep hacking me. Non stop.
.
Me (stunned): Non stop?
.
John: Yes, and then, Kelvin keep saying to his students surrounding, "Hey. Guys. John is surveillanced by me. It's educational. ".
.
Me: Educational ?
.
John: And then, Kelvin say to his students, "You guys come close and observe John Closely. You guys soliloquize, 'A terrific example. Thanks. Professor. ' .".
.
Me: Professor.