Pupils (58) China ship wreck

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/john-take-look_01077693587.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/john-take-look_01077693587.html?m=1

.

John : David is the person in this link.https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/08/look-at-this-articles-httpswww.html?m=1.

Me: Ok.

John : The process is that Kelvin is Miuson's students.  David,  CIA'S personnels,  is Kelvin's students.  Guess what happen ?

.

______

Kelvin: I pressed a button. And then,  the configuration of the SIM card of the mobile phone of John's mom went in mess.

David : Why did you do that ?

Kelvin : A cyber attack. 

David: Better not. 

Kelvin: Do you wanna learn how to launch a cyber attack? If yes, you follow me.

__

Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and David. 

Miuson : Please.  Hacking a Sim card is low-tech. 

Bradley : Why do you think that Hacking SIM CARD is low-tech?

Miuson : I only guess. 

Bradley : Don't guess.  Hacking a SIM CARD is equal to Hacking an airplane.  Kill them. 

Miuson: Any alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people. 

__

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell Kelvin and David to kill people. ".

Kelvin : Hey ! Man. Me and David are CIA. We're not killer.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man. 

Kelvin: If you're me,  you couldn't calm down. Me and David are CIA. We're not killer.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson : Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_0652984815.html?m=1 . I killed 450 people in China.  Why ?

Kelvin: I don't know why. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep breath and say, 

Miuson : I already on behalf of you guys kill people.  I exempt you guys from killing people.  I protect you guys. ". You guys are idiot.