Pupils (18) COVID
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_01880774392.html?m=1
John: Mr. Kang is the person in this link. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/john-mr.html?m=1 .
Me: Ok.
John: The process is that Kelvin is Miuson's students. Igscar is Kelvin's students.
.
Kelvin: I remotely open the build-in microphone of Mr. Kang and then I bind the telephone's number of Mr. Kang to my SIM CARD. I impersonate Mr. Kang to give a phone-call to John. And then, I play the live audio of the eavesdrop on John.
Igscar: Miuson let 7 millions people die from COVID.
Kelvin : Those victims aren't killed by us. They are killed by Miuson. They aren't related to us.
Igscar : But, they died.
Kelvin: They aren't related to us.
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Igscar and Kelvin.
Miuson : The victims of COVID aren't related to them. Those victims are killed by me not them.
Bradley : If you kill people, your students should follow suit. Now, you go to request Kelvun and Igscar to kill people immediately.
______
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Igscar to kill people.".
Kelvin (nervous) : Hey! Guys. We're intelligence agency. We're not killer. I won't go to kill people.
Miuson : Calm down.
Kelvin (nervous) : If you were me, you couldn't calm down. I won't go to kill people.
Miuson : I let 7 millions people die from COVID. Why?
Kelvin : I don't know why.
Miuson : I already "represented" you guys to kill people. You guys are exempted from killing people. I protect you guys.