Pupils (18) m Norway Missile incident

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_01880774392.html?m=1

.
.
John: Take a look.
.
.
.
John: Those news are fake. 
Me: So, what's going on ?
John: I assume that. Mikaloviec is Kelvin's students.  Kelvin is Miuson's students. 
Me: What's the job of Mikaloviec ?
John: He's a soldier of Russia.
________
.
Kelvin (Shaking head): Those long distance missiles are useless.
.
Mikaloviec: Who say that ? I press a button.  The enemy got attacked. 
.
Kelvin: They depend on electronic map. If this map got hacked, those missiles are only thrown to the India Ocean. 
.
Mikaloviec: Reasonable. Then, how do I hack those electronic map?
.
Kelvin: Let me help you. 
.
___
.
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mikaloviec.  Stop hacking the satellite.
Miuson : They are naive students. 
Bradley : You love naive students. It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  
Miuson : Please.  
Bradley : Kill them.  Can't you hear what I say ?
Miuson : Any Alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.  Stop hacking the satellite. 
.
____
.
John : Guess what happen ? Take a look.
.
Miuson killed 880 people in Russia . 
.
__
.
John : Why did you kill those people ?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. ".
John : The Students mean "Kelvin" and "Mikaloviec",  not you .
Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people. 
John : If you on behalf of them kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 
Miuson : I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them. So what ?
John : If you represent them to kill people,  you gotta let them know. 
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.