Pupils (10) COVID
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/pupils-10-ukraine-aircrash.html?m=1
.
.
John: I give you guys example. Miss Chong is the elementary schoolmates of my elder sister. Guess what happen ?
_____
.
Kelvin : John's elder sister is an example. The physical address of her SIM Card is surveillanced by me. It's educational.
Miss Chong: Ok.
Kelvin: Look at my hacker's map. Through this map, do you find that John's elder sister visit AA-Food store quite often ?
Miss Chong : Yes,.
Kelvin : You bring this canned food which contain poison to AA-Food store and you give it to John's elder sister.
.
Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Miss Chong.
Kelvin : It's just for fun. I didn't teach her how to hack the telecom.
Bradley : I don't care. Kill her still.
___
.
Miuson : You said to Bradley that it's just for fun. You didn't teach her how to hack the telecom.
Kelvin : Yes,. That's the way I save Miss Chong.
Miuson is so angry and he pat on the desk top harshly and the coffee on the desk top spill,
Miuson : You mother fucker. I use the poison (COVID) to kill 7 millions people. Why? I warned Bradley, " Don't try to touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Miss Chong. They are under my shelter. ".
Kelvin : What do you mean ?
Miuson : You don't need to argue with Bradley.