Pupils (27) Mustansiriya University
https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_01395265088.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_01395265088.html?m=1
.
John : Take a look. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_14.html?m=1 . Ar that time, most of the victims died from the attack of Car bombs.
Me: Ok.
John : Chris is a Canadian. He is the person in this link. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_70.html?m=1 .
Me: Ok.
John: The process is that Kelvin is Miuson's students and Chris is Kelvin's students.
Me:Ok.
___
.
Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Chris. Stop surveillancing John anymore.
Miuson: It's trivial case. Don't be so serious.
Bradley : It's a big deal. Mate.
Miuson : Kelvin and Chris are naive kids.
Bradley : You like naive kids. It's your own business. I'm sick of them.
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative? You ask them to kill people. Stop surveillancing John anymore.
__
.
Miuson : Chris love driving. He drive his car from here to there all days long.
Kelvin : Yes,. It's his favorite.
Miuson: You tell Chris, "Car can have another usage. Be vigilant.".
Kelvin : What usage?
Miuson : Figure it out yourself.
___
.
Bradley: You should tell Kelvin and Chris, "You guys gotta launch an attack of Car bombs. ". In another words, you gotta tell them, "You guys gotta kill people, else, you guys gonna get killed by Bradley. ".
Miuson: An attack of Car bombs? Are you kidding ? I killed 350 people in Iraq. Why? I give you a signal, "I've already 'represented' my students to kill. I exempt my students from killing people. I protect them. ".
Bradley : What do you mean?
Miuson : I mean, "You shut up. ".