Pupils (6) Mustansiriya University

https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/pupils-6.html?m=1

.
.
John: Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/student-senegal-ship-wreck.html?m=1 . The staff of the land department can use the computer of the land department to check which buildings are illegal in Hong Kong.  
Me: Of course.
John: However,  when Kelvin use his personal notebook to login to the database of the land department of Hong Kong without a password, did Mr. Leung realize that Kelvin is a hacker?
Me: Definitely,  Mr. Leung realize that Kelvin is a hackers. Why? How can Kelvin use his personal notebook login to the database of the land department without a password ?
John: Excellent.  Mr. Leung commit crime. Why? He realize that Kelvin is a hacker.  
Me: Ok.
John: Let me tell you.  One of my brother work in the police force of Hong Kong.  Like Mr. Leung,  my brother can use the computer of the police force and use the password to login to the database of the police to check who is wanted in Hong Kong.  It happen in the year of 2007. 
__
Kelvin: See. I click a button of my personal notebook.  Who is wanted in Hong Kong is known by me.
Superintendent Siu: Amazing. 
.
Kelvin: Tomorrow, in front of John's brother,  you use the computer of the police and then you  your own password to login the database of the police force.  And then, you ask John's brother, "Is what I'm doing correct ?".
.
Superintendent Siu (Stunned): John's brother and me belong to the police. We can use the computer of the police force and then login the database of the police force with our password and then we check who is wanted. Of course,  what I'm doing is correct. 
.
Kelvin:  Haven't you seen what I have done ? Don't you realize what I mean ?
.
Superintendent Siu: No, I haven't.  No, I don't. 
.
Kelvin: Just now, I used my personal notebook to login to the database of tje police force. I didn't need a password.  I'm a hacker. You are idiot.
.
Superintendent Siu (enlightened up): Oh! God. I know what you mean.
____
.
Me: Did Superintendent Siu use his own password and use the computer of the police force to login the database of the police force in front of your brother? 
.
John: Yes,
.
Me: Did Superintendent Siu ask your brother, "Is what I'm doing is correct ?" ?
.
John: Yes, 
.
Me: What did your brother respond ?
.
John: My brother find it strange and responded, "We belong to the police force.  Of course,  we can use the computer of the police force. We use our password to login the database of police force.  It's correct. ".
.
Me: Did your brother sense that Superintendent Siu is a spy and he's learning how to hack the database of the police force from Kelvin ?
.
John: No, he didn't sense that. 
.
Me: Did your brother ask Superintendent Siu,  " What's happening ?"?
.
John: My brother didn't ask Superintendent Siu.  Why? My brother isn't too familiar with Superintendent Siu. 
_________________
.
Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Siu.
.
Kelvin : He is a naive student.  He learn nothing from me. 
.
Bradley : I don't care. Kill him still. 
__
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Siu is a naive student.  He learn nothing from you. 
.
Kelvin : Yes, . That's the way I save Mr. Siu .
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
.
Miuson : Have a look. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_14.html?m=1  .I killed 450 people in Iraq.  Why? I warned Bradley, " Don't try to touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Superintendent Siu.  They are under my shelter. ". 
Kelvin : What do you mean ?
Miuson : You need not beg Bradley.