Pupils (20) Senegal

  https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_0696802489.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_0696802489.html?m=1

.

.
John : Miuson is the person in this link. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2025/11/take-look_3.html?m=1.
Me: Ok.
John: Take a look.  https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/package-0101.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet. 
___
.
Kelvin (whisper):  John is an example.  The "RAM" of John's computer is so easily hacked by me. It's educational. 
.
Assange (whisper): However, you are so impolite to John. <-- Note: Assange is the boss of Wikipedia. 
.
Kelvin (whisper): So what?
.
Assange (whisper): Why do you tell me alone? There're over 1,000 spies in Australia. 
.
Kelvin (whisper): Don't you understand ? Ok. Tomorrow,  I announce a news on behalf of you, "Assange is so 'impolite' to one British woman.". Now, you understand. 
.
Assange (whisper): Ok. I understand. 
.
___
.
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Assange. 
Kelvin : It's a public lecture. 
Bradley: If it's a public lecture,  why did you whisper.  If you whisper,  it's a private tutorial. Kill him.
Kelvin: Please. 
Bradley: Kill him.  Can't you hear me?
.
.
Miuson: You told Bradley that you only whisper to Assange, "The RAM of John's computer is easily hacked by me. ". You didn't teach Assange how to hack the RAM of John's computer. 
.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him. 
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
.
Miuson : I killed 1,860 people in Senegal.  Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Assange.  They are under my shelter. ".